- OLG’s voluntary and confidential self-exclusion program that offers players the chance to take a break from gambling.
- Available at Ontario Casinos, Charitable Gaming Centres, and OLG’s online gambling website, OLG.ca
- Learn more about My PlayBreak and how it works.
- These spaces are located in every Slots & Casinos, Charitable Bingo and Gaming site, and provide educational resources and advice.
- If you need help or simply wonder how slot machines work, friendly PlaySmart ambassadors can answer any questions, as well as offer counselling and support for problem gambling.
- PlaySmart Centres are operated by the Responsible Gambling Council (RGC), and offer new and seasoned players the information they need.
Support and Counselling
Discover Mental Health, Addiction and Problem Gambling Services. ConnexOntario is available 24/7 and can offer support and information regarding services in your community.
Responsible Gambling Council (RGC)
This not-for-profit agency offers information and resources for problem gamblers and their loved ones.
The YMCA Youth Gambling Awareness Program is a free service offering educational, preventive programs to raise awareness of the risks of gambling and promote healthy, active lifestyles for young people.
Credit Canada Debt Solutions
Need help with finances? Credit Canada, a not-for-profit agency, offers free, confidential credit counselling and education, as well as debt consolidation and repayment programs.
Visit the Credit Canada website ›
or call 1-800-267-2272.
Sometimes talking about a problem is the first step to solving it. GamTalk features chatrooms and forums for those experiencing problems with gambling to connect with one another. Read and share stories, find information and support, and get links to helpful local professionals.